So.
Here I am, sitting calmly waiting for my hot apple cider to cool down a bit. This situation is a tad boring if you ask me. I am not being productive, unless you call waiting for laundry to be productive- which in all essence it is not. I am sitting here in the boring position because I am thinking. What am I thinking about? Why, I am thinking of the gifts God has given me. I believe them to be modest as I can barely put them to words when I think of one. I do not believe that my gifts are talents, as many people have talents such as sports or music. But, I believe that they can be unwrapped in an inner sanctum of mine, my gifts that is.
I have found recently (in which i studied the theory for a while by preforming it) that wishing for another ones gift is not only stupid, but very rude. God has given us abilities to use as He needs for us to show His glory. And to ask anything more would be practically spitting in His facing and telling Him that He isn't good enough, that he was a cheap skate when He created us.
I have brought shame upon myself for asking more of Him. When He has already given me the world.
When He has saved my soul from the burning depth of hell.
I am fearfully made.
I am wonderfully made.
I am beautifully made.
And If I ask for anything more, I fear I would be asking because I wanted to have more of God's power.
As He has already given me so much.
He created me, he chose me. He loves me, cares for me, listens to me, saves me, is always there for me. And sometimes I want more. If I was given more... I could not handle it.
I am balanced with God as my support. The support to my frame. I am held together because of Him.
...
laundry is done. I should check it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment