Sunday, February 21, 2010

Download

The man who said that sleeping was overrated must have been thinking the same thing as me. Sleep doesn't seem to be in my plans for tonight. There is too much to ponder, too much to do, too much to fix, break, and repeat all over again. Life as a college student is much simpler than anyone could have imagined. It doesn't matter if your involved in school or not, your life is just as simple as the typical loner. You get up too early, you go to class, you have a teacher that gets on your nerves, you do your own laundry, you have an extreme lack of food, and you hang out with others who are in the same boat as you.
Tonight was a treat though, I had some amazing food. Eric made a garlic chicken coupled with my tomato and mushroom focaccia bread and shortly following my whoopie pie that i call "caksters" Mind you all together our groceries cost around 50$, this meal fed four college students with left overs. It was amazing.
But now that I am satisfied with my hunger- although I wouldn't mind another pie- I find myself at a loss of motivation.
It is now 12:05 and I find myself awake, without strive, and bored.
I have an essay over an article due in two days. So far the draft is crap. I could work on that....
...
nah.

I could clean my room- but its already clean.
There just isn't much I want to do. With the exception of talking about how I want to do nothing on this new blog of mine.
I wonder if I will grow attached to this blog, or ignore it as I have all of my other ones. I usually just make two posts and then I am done with it. I typically forget how to find it- what website it was on, and what I wrote on it. I suppose that is typical. I guess this is rather a helpful thought provoker.
Supposedly my drive to make this as interesting as possible will give me ideas of what to think and or write about.
But perhaps not.
Honestly I am doing this because Tyler has one, and it looks like a typical "me" thing to do.
hmm..
or maybe the typical "me" thing to do is get excited about something and just ditch it in the end...
will this happen with this cite?

who knows.
the song I end on while writing this is "should you return" by copeland.
I don't like this song.
ironic

No comments:

Post a Comment